Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring Break

What did I do for spring break? During spring break I was celebrating my birthday, but it was a little bad, but I was also a little unprepared and didn't call my friends early enough, I also forgot there phone numbers and couldn't find them in my phone book, and I also forgot that my birthday was coming up. On my birthday I had my brother, his wife and child, and my parents to celebrate it with. We really didn't do much, but we had dinner and I got a tacklebox (for fishing like hooks and bait ect.) and we talked and ate cake and ice-cream. The next day a friend of my parents came over and she made a necklace for my birthday as a late birthday present, and also brought a movie to watch called Alice in wonderland. So over my birthday it was really hetic and not put to gether well but I still had fun, and celebrated on different days. There was also more people who came over, my grandma and aunt, another of my parent's friends, another family member on my dad's side of the family but don't know how we are connected, and an old friend of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment